Courtesy of ZeroHedge. View original post here.
Submitted by CrownThomas.
Some Headlines From Today
– Morgan Stanley's Gorman defends handling of Facebook IPO
– Spain says it has at least until October to raise enough funds to rescue Bankia
– Newly issued Mortgage Backed Securities see record low yields
– Weekly Jobless claims come in at 383,000
– New York City Will now tell you what to drink
– Goldman Sachs says it can't cut salaries any further…
On a long enough timeline
– China's Manufacturing PMI Plunges
– Your daily Biderman rant
– What does high yield credit know that stocks don't?
– Student Debt Bubble Delinquencies Surge
– I want to work at the Goldman Sachs
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Enter Email Address
Return to top of page
Copyright © 2017 · MarketShadows · Website by Inland Web Services · Log in